Each browser handles bookmarks a little differently. iPhone / iPad / iPod instructions are at the bottom. This functionality is not yet available to Android browsers.
Right-click the link below, and select the "Bookmark This Link":
Drag the link below to your bookmarks toolbar.
Right-click this link:
Select the "Add to Favorites..." option. Your browser may warn you that the link may be unsafe, but this is okay, go ahead and add it.
Drag this link to your bookmarks toolbar:
iPhone / iPod / iPad
- View this page on your iOS device.
- Select and copy the text below:
- Bookmark this page.
- Name it something like "UPenn ScholarlyCommons"
- Save the bookmark.
- Open the Bookmark Manager and edit the entry for "UPenn ScholarlyCommons" (or whatever you named it).
- Delete the web address below the bookmark name (all the text in the box starting with "http").
- Paste the proxy text into the box.
- Finish editing by pressing Done, then Done again.