Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
PennO365 is the University's new cloud-based email and calendaring service. PennO365 is available to all Penn faculty, staff, and students, and comes with a number of benefits:
- Online storage: Your PennO365 inbox on Microsoft's Outlook Web Access server has a 50 GB of quota, so email pack rats can rest easy! For other files, your PennO365 account comes with OneDrive for Business, which gives you 1 TB of secure cloud storage.
- Collaboration: Use the directory to find calendars for anyone using PennO365 and see when they are free/busy. Use Office Online and OneDrive to share files and to collaborate on Microsoft Office files (Word, Excel, etc.).
- Office 365 ProPlus: Install the full Office suite for free on your computers, phones, and tablets.
Getting Started With PennO365
Before you log in to your PennO365 account for the first time, you will need to set a password. Your PennO365 username is firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that all PennO365 usernames end with the "upenn.edu" domain - you will not use your department's domain that may be in your email address (e.g. sas.upenn.edu).
- Reset your PennO365 password. Log in using your PennKey and PennKey password. You will then be asked to create a password for your PennO365 username. You can view the password requirements by clicking the "Password Policy" link on the left sidebar. Using your PennKey password is not recommended, and it may not meet the PennO365 password requirements, which are different than for your PennKey password.
- Log into the Microsoft online portal to explore all of the features, or go directly to your email.
LinkedIn Learning @ Penn
LinkedIn Learning provides over 77,000 training videos related to new technologies and software. Faculty, students, and permanent staff can access LinkedIn Learning through Pennkey access.