Using Contacts ("People") in Outlook Web Access
- "People" includes two types of contacts:
- Your Contacts: This is your personal address book with contacts you add.
- Directory: The Penn Global Address List (GAL) includes everyone with a PennO365 account. This is different than the Penn Online Directory, which includes everyone at Penn, including accounts for rooms and departments.
- Adding people to Your Contacts:
- From outside the Directory (manually): Click "New" in the top navigation bar and enter your contact's information.
- From the Directory: After searching the directory, highlight the person's name and click "Add to contacts" in the top navigation bar.
- Import contacts: To import your contacts from another email program, you will need to save your contacts to a CSV file and upload the file to Outlook. To find instructions for creating a CSV file in your other email program, click "Manage" in the top navigation bar and select "Import contacts."