Combine two or more search sets through the History option in the Search menu.
- History tab shows a list of all of the searches that you have performed in a given session
- Drag and drop a set from the History tab into your search space, and select the operator that you wish to use to combine the sets.
- AND, OR, and NOT
- To combine more than two sets and you use parentheses, group the two sets that you want to combine using parentheses by dragging and dropping one on top of the other.
- For best results, try only to combine like searches (substances with substances, etc.)
- Combining sets initiates a new search that simply searches for overlaps between two previously-defined search sets, it will not map search results to either of the previous queries.