Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Qualtrics is a web-based survey creation, collection, and analysis software tool. Can be used for the creation of open surveys, targeted (panel) surveys, and open polling.
- Quick Survey Builder that guides beginners through creating a survey
- Create surveys with embedded video, audio, and graphics
- Access 100+ surveys and question types through the Qualtrics Library
- Complex research designs using Survey Flow, Display Logic, Randomization
- Send and track participation invitations
- Create mobile-friendly surveysExport data directly to SPSS, CSV, PDF, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
UPenn has a site license for Qualtrics. Penn students, faculty, staff and university affiliates with a valid Pennkey can access Qualtrics here: http://upenn.qualtrics.com
After logging in, choose No I don't have a preexisting account; on the next screen click Sign In.
Click it and you should be in.
Learn Qualtrics in 5 steps