Qualtrics is a web-based survey creation, collection, and analysis software tool. Can be used for the creation of open surveys, targeted (panel) surveys, and open polling.
- Quick Survey Builder that guides beginners through creating a survey
- Create surveys with embedded video, audio, and graphics
- Access 100+ surveys and question types through the Qualtrics Library
- Complex research designs using Survey Flow, Display Logic, Randomization
- Send and track participation invitations
- Create mobile-friendly surveysExport data directly to SPSS, CSV, PDF, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
UPenn has a site license for Qualtrics. Penn students, faculty, staff and university affiliates with a valid Pennkey can access Qualtrics here: http://upenn.qualtrics.com
After logging in, choose No I don't have a preexisting account; on the next screen click Sign In.
Click it and you should be in.