Trying to figure out how to have a productive summer? Looking for training? Exploring new skills? From R to archives, the Penn Libraries is offering a variety of workshops and series to help you make the most of Summer 2020.
In this guide, find our calendar, link to register for workshops in our seven tracks, and recordings and materials from completed workshops.
- Research Management - Organize your research with techniques and tools for data collection, citation management, and research workflows.
- Systematic Review - Learn the full process of conducting a systematic review and what resources and services are available at Penn.
- Design and Making - Get the skills you need to bring your personal or professional creative projects to life.
- R Workshops - Learn to set up a project, manipulate data, create visualizations, and troubleshoot in R.
- Building an Online Presence - These sessions will help you promote your research to get attention and credit for your work.
- Digital Special Collections and Archives - Find and use primary sources and special collections when you can't visit the physical archive.
- Digital Scholarship - From project planning to mapping and text mining, explore the possibilities of digital research methods and platforms.