Every interaction you have with a customer will usually have four pieces:
1. That must be very frustrating. How can I help you?
2. I CAN tell you…
3. Thank you for bringing that to my attention.
4. I’d be happy to direct you to the people who can help you with that.
5. That’s a good question. Let me find out the answer for you.
6. If you run into any problems, please come back to me and I will help.
7. Let me do it with you to see if we can solve the problem.
8. I CAN…
9. We seem to have a misunderstanding.
10. I apologize.