UpToDate is available via your mobile device
In order to use the UpToDate Mobile App, you must create an UpToDate account:
- You can access UpToDate using this URL: http://hdl.library.upenn.edu/1017/7060
- After connecting to UpToDate, click the "User" pull-down link near the upper right-hand corner, and then select "My Account". Next, select the "Click here to register" link.
- Fill out the "Register for an UpToDate account" form and press the Submit button. You will be sent an email confirming your registration.
- Using your device, navigate to the appropriate app store and search for the UpToDate app. Download and allow your device to install the app.
- When the UpToDate app is opened it will prompt you to enter your Username & Password created when you registered with UpToDate.
- In order to access content, the App requires that you be connected to the internet.
IMPORTANT: In order to maintain access to UpToDate on your mobile device, you will need to log in to www.uptodate.com/login on campus every 90 days. In-application and email messages will remind you to log in to UpToDate to re-verify your affiliation.
Dynamed, an alternative clinical decision support resource is also available via mobile app. Access installation instructions on the Holman Biotech Commons Mobile Resources Guide.
For a full list of clinical resources, visit the Holman Biotech Commons's guide.
Contact the Center for Evidence-based Practice or the Holman Biotech Commons with any questions.