What to Do before Start of Term
Here are a few tips to help you get started with Canvas.
1. Create a Course Site. If you haven't requested your site yet, now's the time! It's easy! Use the Canvas Site Request Form. If it's your first time requesting a site, see these instructions first:
2. Get Help.
- Register for a Canvas Help appointment at the Weigle Information Commons to meet with experts who want to help you.
- Want a workshop for a small group, team, or department? Request one through this form.
- See Get Help in this guide for more help options.
3. Publish Your Site. Students are added to Canvas course sites automatically, but they can't access course content until the site is published. Just click the Publish button when you are ready!