Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Welcome to the library! These are some resources that will help you to locate and manage information for your project.
We have broken the resources into collections of related material. They are:
- Background Information: Books and encyclopedias to give you a good idea of the general landscape of research in your area
- Journal Articles: Tools for locating primary source materials, which report experimental procedures, results, and specifications
- Managing References: Tools that will make it easy for you to create and format bibliographies
- Evaluating Resources: Tips and links to further guidance on how to critically evaluate resources
Additional resources can be found on the Engineering Library Homepage.
Remember that we are here to help! We've given you our contact information and the contact information of our libraries. Please don't hesitate to use it!
Introduction to Research
Still have questions after the library workshop?
Chat with Aman during office hours in Room 228 in the Education Commons, a library located on the mezzanine of the Weiss Pavilion at Franklin Field.
- Wed June 12th 2:30pm to 4:30pm
- Tues June 25th 2:30pm to 4:30pm
- Tues July 2nd 1:30pm to 3:30pm
- Tues July 9th from 1:30pm to 3:30pm
- Tues July 16th from 2pm to 4pm
- Tues July 23rd from 2pm to 4pm
- Tues Aug 6th from 1:30pm to 3:30pm
Community Health & Engineering Librarian