Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Library Liaisons & Course Support
Your library liaison can help you find specialized services and experts in support of your learning or teaching needs
The Penn Libraries system is an expansive, active, and diverse ecosystem. Navigating it can be be a challenge. Your library liaison can help! Connect with your liaison
What liaisons do:
- Keep you informed about library services and collections
- Improve services and collections to meet the changing needs of your department and discipline
Ways liaisons can help you in teaching, research, and learning
Faculty: Liaisons can help you...
- Teach custom in-class (or out-of-class) sessions on a wide range of topics (poster design, library resources, online exhibits, virtual reality, mapping, text-mining, etc.)
- Design research-intensive assignments, corresponding course guides, and supporting videos directly related to your needs
- Find data sets, archives, or other unique library resources in and beyond Penn that is of interest to you
- Create rich digital media to communicate your research or enhance your course materials reserve and successfully use technology-enhanced teaching spaces supported by Penn Libraries
- Stay up-to-date on events, speakers, and educational offerings within the libraries
Students: Liaisons can help you...
Connect with your liaison