This new to Penn resource includes:
Atlas Volumes consist of 526 exclusive chapters:
- 5000+ exclusive original illustrations
- 600+ exclusive surgical images
- 50-100 embedded videos on basic neurosurgical techniques such as skull clamp placement, suturing, and patient positioning that are popular with junior residents
At least 30-50 chapters refreshed yearly through continuous updates
- 1000+ exclusive Operative Case videos:
- 141 Master Case Series videos from some of the most respected neurosurgeons in the world
- 236 Grand Rounds lecture webinars featuring 220+ master neurosurgeons from more than 50 countries
- 628 Operative Video Cases from the Atlas’s founder, Dr. Aaron Cohen-Gadol
1759 interactive neuroanatomical images:
- Five top neuroanatomists’ collections, used heavily for research across major research centers
- Exclusive neuroanatomical images provide an unparalleled learning experience for the learner, not available elsewhere.
You can easily search a majority of the Penn Libraries journal titles about Neurosurgery in Browzine.