Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
This guide is intended to assist students in URBS 400: Senior Seminar, with resources for conducting research on Urban Studies topics. Related guides include:
- Evaluating the quality of sources and determining which are scholarly articles or books appropriate for a senior seminar.
- Knowing there are enough citations for a paper's bibliography.
- Quoting or paraphrasing in a way that does not overstep boundaries of what is legitimate.
- Doing qualitative data analysis
- Formatting citations for the bibliography and managing references.
- Finding and using archival or photographic material about Philadelphia.
- Using or presenting spatial information, working with maps or geographic information systems.
- Knowing where to look on the library website for sources and references.
- Locating and working with data and statistics collected elsewhere.
, Aging Studies
, Data & GIS
, Food Studies
, Health & Societies
, International Relations
, Philadelphia Studies
, Political Science
, Population Studies & Demography
, Public Policy & Administration
, Social Sciences
, Urban Studies