Welcome to the Library! These are some resources that will help you with your Energy Engineering projects.
We have organized the resources into collections of related material. They are:
- Background Information: Books to give you a good idea of the general landscape of research in your area. Also provided are links to identify manufacturers and their products.
- Journal Articles and Patents: Tools for locating primary source materials, which report experimental procedures, results, and specifications.
- News and Government Agencies: Links to news sources, data, statistics and other pulications on energy by U.S. and international government agencies.
- Energy Industry: Link to a guide assembled by my colleague Cynthia Cronin Kardon from the LIppincott Library providing an extensive list of resources on the energy industry, including market research, trade assocations, and addtional news sources.
- Citation Management: Tools that will make it easy for you to create and format bibliographies
Remember that I am here to help! Please don't hesitate to contact me if you need assistance!