Welcome to the Library! These are some resources that will help you with your Energy Engineering projects.
We have organized the resources into collections of related material. They are:
- Background Information: Books to give you a good idea of the general landscape of research in your area. Also provided are links to identify manufacturers and their products.
- Journal Articles and Patents: Tools for locating primary source materials, which report experimental procedures, results, and specifications.
- News and Government Agencies: Links to news sources, data, statistics and other publications on energy by U.S. and international government agencies.
- Energy Industry: Link to a guide assembled by librarian Cynthia Cronin Kardon from the Lippincott Library providing an extensive list of resources on the energy industry, including market research, trade assocations, and addtional news sources.
- Citation Management: Tools that will make it easy for you to create and format bibliographies
Remember that we are here to help! Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need assistance!