1. Begin by activating your OverDrive account: Head over to the Penn OverDrive site at https://upenn.overdrive.com/, navigate to the top right corner, and click "Sign In."
2. You will be directed to the Penn WebLogin page and prompted to type in your PennKey (unless you've recently logged in).
3. You're now ready to browse and borrow from Penn's OverDrive collection!
For more information about getting started with OverDrive, please review this overview: https://help.overdrive.com/en-us/categories/getting-started.htm
Libby is OverDrive's mobile device app. It supports both Android and Apple iOS. Use Libby to browse and borrow titles, place holds, and read or listen to your borrowed titles—all on the go from your phone or tablet. If you prefer, you may also send your ebook loans to your Kindle app or device.
1. After downloading Libby to your mobile device, search for the main University of Pennsylvania Library by name, city, or zip code.
2. Your PennKey credentials will serve as your "library card" when accessing the Penn Library through OverDrive and Libby. After selecting the Penn Library, you'll be asked to sign in with your "library card," and then to proceed to a "secure website." Click "Next" to view the standard Penn WebLogin Page and sign in with your PennKey.
3. That's it! You're now ready to browse and enjoy Penn Library's ebook and audiobook collections through OverDrive!
For more information about downloading, getting started, and using Libby, consult this overview: https://www.overdrive.com/apps/libby?