To access the Saved searches feature of Web of Science begin by signing in
Upload a previous search
Using Endnote and the Web of Science database.
1. Sign in or register for an Endnote profile
2. Use the "collect" option at the top of the page to find articles of interest
3. Choose database or library catalog connection to search online, or add references by typing them in, or import reference from the Endnote program.
4. Select the relevant articles by checking the boxes on the side
5. Save Articles to group
6. Access your saved materials at any time using the tool bar on the left
Research ID is only for authors of published papers.
It is intended as a solution to the problem of authors having the same or similar names, causing ambiguity.
Reseacher ID is used to "claim" articles and publications and find collaborations.
For Quick Questions and Answers please follow the link.
For a tutorial on using Researcher ID please follow the link.