Within a journal database, look for the PennText link or button. Click on PennText to open a page with options for obtaining the full-text.
To follow current issues in the news, newspapers and news wires are the best places to look.
In no particular order:
1. Lean Library- access journal article seamlessly from home or off-campus
2. Poster Printing/3D printing- all 3D prints for academic or research purposes are free.
3. Browzine- Table of Contents alerting service with easy to use interface. Mobile app available, too!
4. RefWorks- library supplied citation manager
5. Relaxation Room- in the Biomedical Library- practice yoga, meditate, assemble a puzzle!
6. Study Rooms- available in all libraries, different sizes for differing needs, all equipped with tech. Just book ahead!
7. Tech Center- having issues downloading software, issues with your technology? Visit the Tech Center on the ground floor of Van Pelt Library.
8. Weingarten Learning Center-located in Van Pelt, provides instruction on academic reading, writing, study strategies and time management.
9. Center for Teaching and Learning- improve your teaching skills as a TA, learn to use innovative technology in your classroom.
10. Workshops- Bioinformatics classes on the use of BioCyc and the NCBI databases, GIS+mapping software, Data Visualization, Data Management. For more classes follow the link.