Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
About Lippincott Library
Founded in 1927 with a gift from Joanna Wharton Lippincott, daughter of Joseph Wharton, the Lippincott Library of the Wharton School is Penn's business research library, serving Wharton and the University of Pennsylvania community. We support faculty, students, staff and alumni by providing the collections and services that help them develop rigorous analysis and actionable knowledge.
Located in Van Pelt-Dietrich Library Center, Lippincott maintains an outstanding digital library that includes over 100 electronic business resources with access to data, journals, news, analyst reports, market research, and more.
Identifying the right resources for your projects can be challenging. Our business research librarians are experts in directing you to the library materials that can help you best.
Business Research Assistance
- Librarians are happy to assist you during business hours on Monday through Thursday until 6pm, Friday until 5pm and weekends until 6pm, without an appointment via phone at: 215-898-5924 or in person at our Information Desk in Lippincott Library.
- Stop by Huntsman GSR 251 Monday through Thursday from 12:30 to 1:30 for Research to Go Office hours. No appointment is necessary.
- E-mail us your research question. Expect a response within 24 hours.
- Make an appointment with a librarian. We recommend appointments for more in depth research questions, such as theses, business plan development, career research, etc.
- Schedule a custom Information Session, Workshop or Library Tour for your Wharton or Penn-affiliated group or club. E-mail us to find out more.
Lippincott Library Research Team