Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Lippincott Library Research Team
Business Research Assistance
- Librarians are happy to assist you during business hours on Monday through Thursday until 6pm, Friday until 5pm and weekends until 6pm, without an appointment via phone at: 215-898-5924 or in person at our Information Desk in Lippincott Library.
- Stop by Huntsman GSR 251 Monday through Thursday from 12:30 to 1:30 for Research to Go Office hours. No appointment is necessary.
- E-mail us your research question. Expect a response within 24 hours.
- Make an appointment with a librarian. We recommend appointments for more in depth research questions, such as theses, business plan development, career research, etc.
- Schedule a custom Information Session, Workshop or Library Tour for your Wharton or Penn-affiliated group or club. E-mail us to find out more.
College House Delivery
Beginning in Fall 2021, Penn Libraries is piloting a new College House Delivery service for undergraduate students. If you would like Penn Libraries items delivered directly to your College House, learn more and register for this service.
Document Delivery for Articles and Chapters
E-mail DocDel with citation information for the item(s) that you need. We will either locate a PDF from within one of our subscription databases, or make a scan from a print item here in the Penn Libraries' collections.
Note: we cannot replicate course materials - including items from bulkpacks or any chapters from textbooks.
We adhere to US copyright laws, including Fair Use, so may be limited in the amount that we can scan from within a single journal issue or book.
Table of Contents Service: TDNet
Table of Contents Email Alerts - Register for a TDNet profile using your Wharton email address. After registering, create a journal list or enter keywords and save searches to receive a weekly alert.