Skip to Main Content
Go to Penn Libraries homepage   Go to Guides homepage

Scan, Print, Copy: PennCash problems & what to do

PennCash problems & what to do

Locations of PennCard Service

Van Pelt-Dietrich Library
3420 Walnut St. 

Room 239

PennCard Center
Penn Bookstore
3601 Walnut Street, Second floor

For Departmental Cards

All Card Problems: Go to Van Pelt-Dietrich Room 239 for assistance.

Lost Cards

Cards Found: All found cards should be given to the Building Supervisor in Van Pelt or the circulation desk at any other Library. Card owners will be notified if a card is found. Unclaimed cards will be taken to the PennCard Center.
Cards Lost: If a PennCard is lost, the patron should immediately notify the PennCard Center at 7-CARD or 417-CARD. If the card was not turned in:

  • PennCard owners need to go to the PennCard Center for a replacement PennCard.
  • PennCash Card and Departmental Card owners will need to purchase a new card.

Expired Cards

Departmental Cards: Go to the Van Pelt-Dietrich Library Room 239.
Cards Purchased through a "VTS" (Value Transfer Station): Go to the PennCard Center on the second floor of the Penn Bookstore to obtain a new card and recoup the value of the old card.

Lost Money or Bad Copies

Printing: Go to the Van Pelt Library Room 239 and the lost value will be added to your card.

Copying: Go to the nearest circulation or reference desk for assistance. They will be able to recopy the item for you at no charge.

Penn Libraries Home Franklin Home
(215) 898-7555