Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Finding Resources for the Y-Prize Competition
Welcome to Penn Libraries! These are some resources that will help you with your research to enter the 2020-2021 Y-Prize Competition.
We have broken the resources into collections of related material. They are:
- Industry Information & Articles: Resources that provide market reports and data in various technology sectors, and journal articles to delve deeper into the technology.
- Patents: Patent literature allows you to peruse the technology of competitors and determine how unique your idea may be.
- Company Information: Use these sources to search for information on specific companies.
- Business Plans: A selection of reference materials to help you put together your business plan.
- News: Tools for searching and browsing business news sources.
- Marketing and Video Production: Advertising benchmarks, digital campaign information, sample campaigns and more. Plus, resources for video production.
Please don't hesitate to contact us with questions about using library resources. We are here to help!
Business Research Librarian