In no particular order:
1. Lean Library- access journal article seamlessly from home or off-campus
2. Poster Printing/3D printing- all 3D prints for academic or research purposes are free.
3. Browzine- Table of Contents alerting service with easy to use interface. Mobile app available, too!
4. RefWorks- library supplied citation manager
5. BorrowDirect/EZBorrow-request books owned by other libraries!
6. LinkedIn Learning (formerly Lynda.com)-online video service that provides access to hundreds of courses and tutorials taught by industry experts.
8. Weingarten Learning Center-located in Van Pelt, provides instruction on academic reading, writing, study strategies and time management.
9. Center for Teaching and Learning- improve your teaching skills as a TA, learn to use innovative technology in your classroom.
10. Workshops- GIS+mapping software, Data Visualization, Data Management and more. For more classes follow the link.
And to make it an even dozen!
11. Overleaf-collaborative cloud-based LaTeX editor used for writing, editing and publishing scientific documents.
12. COVID extra: vLab Virtual Lab access from Penn Libraries. Access software such as ArcGIS, STATA, Matlab and more.