1) Before your appointment: save your file as PDF
You must bring your poster in PDF format to your appointment, as PowerPoint format is not reliable across computers.
- Other acceptable formats: .jpg, .gif, .tiff. No KEYNOTE, MS Publisher, or LaTeX files, sorry!
2) Schedule your appointment
- Please allow 1 business day between your scheduled appointment and when you need to pick up your poster. Posters are usually ready much faster, but we cannot guarantee that you will be able to pick up your poster on the same day (unless you purchase rush service), so please do not schedule your appointment a few hours before flying out to a conference!
- Please do not make appointments you cannot keep. Before conferences we are booked to capacity and it is not fair to sit around waiting for you when we can be helping other patrons. If your plans change, kindly send us a note to cancel your appointment as early as possible so we can open the slot for someone else.
- We recommend scheduling one appointment per maximum of 2 posters unless you are certain that your file will not require much editing.