Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
1) Before your appointment:
- save your poster in PDF format -- PowerPoint format is not reliable across computers. If you need to make changes in Powerpoint it's best to bring a laptop with you. If we open the ppt file on our computers, we are not responsible for any changes that may occur during the process.
Other acceptable formats: .jpg, .gif, .tiff. No KEYNOTE, MS Publisher, or LaTeX files, sorry!
- Bring your file on a USB stick, email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, or upload it to the form when you schedule your appointment.
Attention CHOP patrons:
we cannot read your encrypted USB drives, so please email us your file instead. If your file is too big to email, you can upload it to Dropbox, make it public and send the link to email@example.com
2) Schedule your appointment
- Check our turnaround times and plan your appointment at least 24 hrs before you need the poster
- Do not make appointments you cannot keep or book multiple slots for only one poster. Before conferences we are booked to capacity and it is not fair to sit around waiting for you when we can be helping other patrons. If your plans change, kindly send us a note to cancel your appointment as early as possible so we can open the slot for someone else.
- We recommend scheduling one appointment per maximum of 2 posters unless you are certain that your file will not require much editing.
3) When you arrive
- Come to the Poster Printing office (G14, Biomedical Library ground floor) at your appointment time.
- We will load your file onto our workstation and review the file with you to make sure it is the correct size and format. It is up to you to make sure the file looks the way you want it before you arrive. We will not be responsible for errors that are consistent with the file. Please make sure you proofread your poster before the file is sent to the printer (our staff will give you the time to do so).
- Please budget 30 minutes for your active appointment time, not including printing. In most cases you will need to come back later in the day or the following business day to pick up your poster.
Our hours vary due to the fact that we are staffed by student workers. Please use the online scheduler or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us (we always respond faster to emails!)