This is the recommended option. Choose this option if any of the below apply to you:
- you have not used our service before
- you are not able to save your poster as a PDF file, or if for some reason the PDF file is distorted or not formatted properly
- you need help formatting your poster
- you have used our service before and are a satisfied customer, so you want to come see us even if you don't need to :)
2) By email
This option will save you a trip to the library, but use ONLY IF you agree to the following terms:
- You are able to export your poster as PDF in an email-able file size (usually under 25MB) or upload as publicly accessible file on dropbox.
- We will print the file that you send us AS IS and you agree to pick up and pay for the poster.
- We will let you know if something is terribly wrong, such as blurry images, and give you a chance to send us a different file. We will not proof your poster for typos or minor formatting issues.
- If we do find major issues with the poster file, we may ask you to come in person before we print it.
- EXPORT or Save your file as PDF
Email your file to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the following information in your email:
- full name
- dimensions (Please note that our printer is 42" wide, therefore one side of your poster cannot exceed 42". Also, our cutter is only 72", so we cannot trim posters longer than 72".)
- choice of paper ($0.03/square inch) or polyester fabric ($0.06/square inch)
- need by (please check our turnaround times)
- payment method (if you want your department to pay for your poster: download this invoice, have your business administrator emboss and sign it, and bring it with you when you come to pick up your poster.)
We will respond to your email within 3 hours during business hours to let you know if we can process your file. Sometimes the poster may look fine, but when we preview it in real-size view we discover issues that will require your attention, such as blurry images. We will be in touch about such issues and if necessary we may advise that you come in person to preview the file.
Note: If your file is too big to email, you can upload it to Dropbox and share it with email@example.com