Skip to main content
- Catalog of the Institute of Microfilmed Hebrew Manuscripts, on microfilm.
- Catalog of the Judaica Reading Room of the Jewish National and University Library, on microfilm.
- Dropsie College Genizah collection on microfilm (also available on slides). Jewish Theological Seminary of America Genizah, Incunabula, Kabbalah, and Liturgy Collections, on microfilm.
- Eastern European Hebrew Newspapers: Ha-Karmel, Ha-Shahar, Ha-Shiloah (at Van Pelt), Ha-Tsefirah.
- Materials for the Historic Hebrew Dictionary.
- Microfiche edition of Migne's Patrologia Latina.
- Philadelphia Jewish Exponent (as well other American Jewish newspapers), on microfilm.
- Vatican Hebraica Collection, on microfilm.
- Selected additional individual manuscripts on microfilm from around the world, including the Bodleian Library at Oxford University, as well as original microfilms of a significant portion of the Baron Guenzberg Collection (these were made by Abraham Katsh, the former President of Dropsie College, who visited the Soviet Union during the 1960s and was the first to obtain copies of this collection.).