What is E-ZBorrow?
E-ZBorrow is a direct request service for books from over 60 academic libraries in Pennsylvania and nearby states
- Searching and discovery: Keyword and advanced author, title, and subject searching, in an updated interface.
- Loan period: 12 weeks, no renewals.
- Integration with your Library account: E-ZBorrow books will be charged on your account just like Penn books. Please note: late fines of $1/day will apply.
- Account information: In addition to automatic email notification, you can now view and track items borrowed using the "My Account" feature in E-ZBorrow.
- Delivery options: Books may be delivered to any Penn Library for pick-up.
- Linking to Interlibrary Loan: Requests for books that cannot be supplied by E-ZBorrow may be passed directly to Interlibrary Loan.