Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Finding Information for Engineering Entrepreneurship
The Penn Libraries subscribe to many resources to assist you with your startup idea or business plan.
Resources in this guide are grouped by the following topics:
- Patents: Patent literature allows you to peruse the technology of competitors and determine how unique your idea may be.
- Industry Information: Resources that provide market reports and data in various technology sectors.
- Company Information: Use these sources to search for information on specific companies.
- News and Articles: Tools for searching and browsing business news sources.
- Business Plans/Financial Ratios: A selection of reference materials to help you put together your business plan.
- Marketing: Advertising benchmarks, digital campaign information, sample campaigns and more.
- Funding: Tools to help identify potential sources of venture capital.
- People: Resources for locating Executive Biographies.
We are here to help! Please contact us with questions!
Business Research Librarian