Franklin Articles+, a large multidisciplinary database offering access to many resources, provides paths to full-text differently. From the search results page, note these availability indicators:
The link may take you directly to full-text.
If the link does not go directly to the full-text, you may get sent to
1) The main journal page or index of issues and need to navigate to the desired issue or
2) The PennText Services page (see below), which provides links to full-text options if available, information on print availability, and request options.
This link take you to a citation page. Next click on the PennText icon in the upper right corner to go to the Services page.
PennText Services Page - Options you will encounter
1) Full-text is availabile: When full-text is available AND you are not taken directly to it, you will see an intermediate page, call the PennText Services page. On this page, when full-text options are available, links will display under the "View Online" menu in the center of the page.
2) Online Full-text is not available, but the library has print options: In these cases, you will see a "Get it" Menu. Click the Sign in button and Request Options appropriate to the item will display and may include: BorrowDirect+, Interlibrary Loan, Scan and Deliver, Books by Mail. For more information on Request options, see BorrowDirect, E-ZBorrow and Interlibrary Loan: Getting Started.
3) Neither full-text online or print is available: When there are no links to full-text, you will see the "How to get it" menu. Click the Sign in option, to see Request Options: Scan and Deliver, BorrowDirect+, and InterLibrary Loan. For more information on Request options, see BorrowDirect, E-ZBorrow and Interlibrary Loan: Getting Started.