Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Contact us at the Van Pelt Library Circulation Desk:
For library account concerns e-mail: email@example.com
For questions about building and database access e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Us: (Library is closed; phone is not answered. Use email instead.)
Your Library Account
- With the successful migration to our new library system. The Your Library Account feature has been upgrades and is now called "My Library Card" . You can access this feature by logging into our library website with your Pennkey and pennkey password.
- If you do not have a Pennkey, please sign in using your Google Account. If you have not yet set up your Google account for authentication, please visit the Van Pelt-Dietrich Circulation desk to set up this feature.
What can you view from your "My Library Card" account?
- Your profile including the following: full name, email address on file, phone number address, account expiration date and account type
- Items on your account and associated due dates
- Your pending requests including Penn books, BorrowDirect, EZ Borrow and ILL
- Any fines or fees assessed to your account
- Renew eligible books or cancel holds
- Books you have checked out, with due dates
- Information about local requests and links to information about Penn Library Delivers requests
- Fines and other library fees owed.
Back to Van Pelt Library Homepage
Updating Your Contact Information
The Library's primary method of communication regarding your Library account is e-mail. The absence of an email address in your Penn Directory entry will result in an automatic block on your user account and of your library privileges.
To have your email address updated and remove the block, please contact us at the Van Pelt-Dietrich Circulation Desk:
215-898-7566 | email@example.com
In addition, please update your directory entry at your convenience: Penn Directory: Update your information.
Courtesy Borrowers (including reciprocal borrowers and alumni) should contact the Van Pelt-Dietrich Library Center Circulation Desk directly to have their contact information updated.
Library Delivery Services