LibKey Nomad is a browser extension that provides instant links to full text content for articles as you do research on the web. When you use PubMed, Scopus or Web of Science, LibKey Nomad will show links on search results page and individual record pages to link to the article, or to the entire issue, or direct PennText links in the search results.
Installing LibKey Nomad
2. Search for and select University of Pennsylvania from the drop down menu.
LibKey Nomad links
Adds links to database search results in PubMed, Web of Science, Scopus, as well as links on individual citation or article pages.
- Download PDF - Instantly download full text in one click
- View Complete Issue - Browse the Table of Contents in which this article was originally published.
- Access Options - Issue article is not available online but can be requested using Interlibrary Loan. Click on the link to go to the PennText page where article can be requested.
- Article Link - link directly to the article page where you can access the full text.
Adds links to references with DOIs (digital object identifiers) or PMIDS (unique identifiers used in PubMed database) in Wikipedia