To locate library resources, start at the Penn Libraries website or one of the departmental library websites, and use the Franklin Catalog, Franklin Articles+, or one of the many search databases available. To help with your research, this guide provides information on accessing e-resources, optimal browser settings, as well as common connection problems and solutions.
Access and Use Policy
If you are encountering a problem accessing an electronic resource, the following information may assist you:
If you continue to experience problem after reading our troubleshooting help, please complete this E-Resource Problem Report Form.
Paths to Full-text
The following tools will assist you in connecting to full-text resources:
- PennText - link to fulltext from within databases.
- Proxy Prefix - add this to saved URLs for off-campus access.
- Proxy Bookmarklet - connect to e-resources quickly from off campus.
- Google Scholar - options for accessing Penn resources.
- BrowZine - browse the current table of contents of scholarly journals.